Be Unique jewelry is designed in accordance to the highest quality standards and using carefully selected finest materials for crafting. With such consideration your product should be handled with care and affection at all times so you can enjoy it for many years to come.
- As the years pass you may notice natural occurrence of patina, scratches, wrinkles, veins and a slight softening of the shape of your product. These changes are anticipated, and are not manufacturing fault. They stand as a proof of the uniqueness and authenticity, with each impression leaving a lasting memory to be cherished forever.
- Exposing the jewelry to abrasive chemicals such as chlorine, ammonia, and bleach is not recommended, as it can cause irreversible damage to precious metals and stones.
- Limit the exposure to UV light and water.
- Always apply hairspray, perfume and cosmetics before putting on your jewelry to limit the contact with chemicals that can cause materials to dull or oxidize.
- Please remove your jewelry prior to cleaning, bathing, sleep and strenuous physical activities as this could harm the metals and reduce the life of the plating.
- Put on jewelry last when dressing and take off first when undressing.
- Avoid contact with abrasive surfaces that can scratch or chip the surface.
- Make sure to always remove your bracelet properly, as repeated harsh removal can damage its shape.
- Removal guide for tunnel with logo closure system: To put your bracelet on open it by pulling firmly the last two bigger knots before the tunnel. Put your wrist through the bracelet, and pull firmly on the two small knots in order to close it. To take it off, pull two bigger knots.
- It is best to store your jewelry in the box or soft pouch provided at purchase to avoid scratches and debris.
- Ensure each piece is stored separately to preserve its shape and avoid abrasion caused by other jewelry.
- Store your jewelry in a place that is away from dust, moisture, heat and humidity, such as bedroom.
CARE AND CLEANING
Gold plated 925 sterling silver
Clean your jewelry gently and frequently with a soft dry cloth to maintain its original finish.
All gold plated silver products will develop patina over time.
The amount of oxidation that occurs is dependent on the skin and care habits of the wearer.
To slow this process avoid contact with agents such as sulphur, perfume, hairspray, lotions, chlorine and acidic skin ph.
To renew the plating contact our jewelry specialist.
Clean gently and frequently with a soft dry cloth as repeated contact with water and chemicals can dull the appearance of stones.
Clean gently and frequently with a soft dry cloth.
Avoid immersing in water as it can cause material to lose its shape.
For refreshing or polishing services, you can always contact our jewelry specialist.
"My favorite jewelry brand so far. It's so elegant, stylish, simple and chic. Makes my everyday look much better. Perfect for any occasion."